Kinesiology patch, 4 colors, 5 cm x 5 m - Pink
Delivery time: 5 - 7 business days
In particular, kinesiology tape can be used quickly and effectively to alleviate chronic pain, muscle and joint disorders. It is painless and effective in the treatment of sprains, strains, sports injuries, spine and limb pain, as well as in rehabilitation after musculoskeletal surgeries. But it can also be used to relieve menstrual complaints. The applied patch loosens the skin and tissues, intensifies lymph fluid flow, improves blood circulation, and reduces the pressure on pain receptors. It stabilizes muscles and joints, relieves the load on damaged tissues, prevents the formation of muscle cramps and reduces the possibility of inflammation.
Wearing the patch does not interfere with everyday life, as it moves with the tissues of the body due to its material. With its application we can live an active life, play sports and bathe. It is no coincidence that, as it is popular in sports medicine, elite athletes prefer to use it during their competitions as well.
The kinesiology tape is a patch made of a highly adhesive, flexible cotton material with a longitudinally elastic and skin-friendly adhesive layer. Material: 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane. The kinesiological patch is breathable and waterproof. But prolonged and direct sunlight, high temperatures (above 35 degrees Celsius) or high humidity (above 65%) can degrade its quality.
Kinesiological tapes of the same brand and type but different colors are the same in material, adhesion and strength. Differences in the colors of kinesiological tapes play a role only in color therapy. Each color has its own biological effect that can be used to heal and harmonize as well as stimulate deeper tissue structures. Warm colors have an energizing effect, cold colors cool and soothe, making them most suitable for reducing inflammation.
To date, the use of kinesiology tape has no known side effects. However, the following should be considered when using a kinesiological tape:
- should not be applied to open wounds or injuries
- should not be used in case of known acrylic allergy (the kinesio tape is latex-free but has an acrylic adhesive layer)
- not recommended for psoriasis
- Do not use in the first three months of pregnancy around the connective tissue zone around the sacrum (genital zone).
- if heart patients respond to the kinesiological strip with an itchy stimulus or hives, do not use
- if the patch causes skin irritation or itching within 1 day after application, do not use the kinesiological tape
- if under the patch - after application approx. 3-6 days - you experience itching, in which case carefully remove and allow your skin to regenerate for a few days, then you can use the kinesiological tape again, but change it more often
- store the kinesiology tape carefully out of the reach of children
* When making a purchase, please note that the product is a hygienic product and is therefore not subject to a 14-day withdrawal period .
(PTK 45/2014. (II. 26.) on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business, Chapter 4 6. The pre-contractual information can be found in Section 11 (1) (l) - §, the consumer is not entitled to the right under § 20, or the circumstances under which the consumer loses his right under § 20.)
-Package weight: 0.1 kg
-Optional colors: beige, black, pink, blue
-Product size: 5 cm x 5 m
-With a user guide in Hungarian
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know!
A Zamnia hírlevélre való feliratkozással megerősítem, hogy betöltöttem a 16. életévemet.